Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Tweleve Things update

twelvethings-i-want-to-do - I want to try and lose weight before my 33rd Birthday a week tomorrow. I can't believe how fast it has come round. Anyway as far as losing weight goes, Wednesday afternoons going for a cappucino and a nosey around the shops,  has turned into something of a weekly ritual (providing I am not working.) for myself and my mom.

So yesterday we headed back to Bury (home of the famous Bury Black Pudding) as momhad some things to take back. So there we were in Primani (aka Primark), I had seen two rather cute tops that I liked and proceeded to try them both on. Now usually I take a size 16 (your size 12, I think.) topwise. But this one was huge. I could get two of me in this. I do like my tops baggy though, not too baggy, but just baggy enough so that it doesn't cling. So the only other option was to go a size smaller to a 14. This one fit perfectly as did another top (also a size 14) that I chose. Hopefully I'll post some pictures of the tops either on or off later.