16 Days of Blogging - 16 Day Challenge.
Day 11 – What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
If I found out I was pregnant I would of course have to keep it. I'd never dream of aborting a life. Unless I knew that I would never be able to support the child financially.
Day 12 – The reason you believe you’re still alive today.
Because I have always been lucky enough to have a Guardian Angel in the form of My dear Grandad Hawil to watch over me.
Day 13 – A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough days.
Any Artist or song that reminds me of Laird Kevin or has the ability to be able to chill me out is good enough for me.
Day 14 – Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
I regret leaving such a good job at Marks and Spencers.
Day 15 – A letter to yourself, tell yourself ANYTHING you think you should know about your life.
Dear Sara Pilling
Make the most of your life....You just never know. Go back to school and learn something new about yourself...
Day 16 – What is in your bag?
My handbag at the moment has allsorts in it. Alien perfume by Thierry Mulger, Some cotton gloves for my always cold hands. 2 purses. One for my cards and notes, the other for loose change. A couple of pens, a hairbrush, my 2011 diary. Bits of makeup. My headphones. My spare phone. My iPhone.