Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a post with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. Snow Patrol are the greatest band. Ever. Fact.
2. I love to read
3. I hated year 10 and 11 of high school, namely because everyone though I was in love with my french teacher..I wasn't!
4. I want to travel the world to somewhere new.
5. I was a Girl Guide and a brownie.
6. I want to work in the journalistic industry. Newspapers or magazines, doesn't matter to me.
7. I can't stand spiders, cockroaches or moths.
8. I can be paranoid (see below)
9. I sometimes worry that Kevin might leave me for someone better looking.
10. I'd love to have a dog to take for walks, to get me out of the house, for fresh air. I'd love a cat too.
11. I love peanut butter on toast! But it has to be the crunchy one..sometimes I'll sprinkle cheese on top and grill it.
12. I want to visit New York.
13. I can be a very emotional person when I want to be.
14. I love going out with friends at the weekend.
15. Dirty Dancing is my favorite movie.
16. I Love most types of music.
17. I miss my wonderful man when I'm not with him.
18. I once did a 24 hour fast for Oxfam.
19. I enjoy just chilling out, watching tv with my sexy man at the weekends.
20. My brother has just moved into his own house with his girlfriend and I envy him.
21. I am christian, but don't go to church anymore.
22. I am in my first serious relationship with my boyfriend. Before this year I'd never felt the need to even try, and I didn't really know anyone that I thought was worth devotion. It's crazy how the right person can change your mind.
23. I want to buy a canon EOS 350DSLR.
24. I love taking photographs.
25. I often feel very alone.