Every Friday I will be writing a list of things I have been thankful for this week.
They will vary from the little things that make someone happy in life to silly things and just things in general.
My Car. It feels awkward when I can't drive it. When we had the big freeze here it was stuck on the drive everyday and I had to get my dad to take me to work and pick me up. I couldn't go out anywhere at night, even if I wanted to.
My Health Insurance. I had to go to the dentists this week for a check-up, after not having been since 2005!!! But at least I didnt have to have anything done. I'd like to think that I'm lucky to have my health insurance there just in case.
My Parents. Always there to offer advice and someone to talk to. Our neighbour said something this morning that made me realise just how special my dad is. He's always there when you need him, he's got a heart of gold and will do anything for anyone. Mum's the same.
My Fiance Kevin. I was reading Crystal Jigsaw's blog earlier, her post about finding her soulmate and reflecting on things made me too, think about how lucky I was to meet my soulmate in Kevin. We've been together now three years and I wouldn't change him for anyone.
My ability to cook dinner. Last night I learnt how to make a risotto for our dinner. Mum's just had carpal tunnel surgery so she can't do very much with her hands at the moment. Having to make the dinner for four of us has been good too, I'm learning new things and hopefully when Kevin gets his own flat, i'll be able to do the same for him.
Slimming World. Ok so I'm not a member anymore, but it still helps to have the little recipe books there. I'm doing a sponsored Six Week Slimathon starting next week.
What things have you been thankful for this week?
