Thursday, December 03, 2009

November In Brief

1) current candle scents:


Winter White. Frankinsence and Myrrh.

2) what i am currently reading:

"Ipod, Iphone, Ipod Touch - Tips and Tricks".
3) newest music i added my playlist:

"Cheryl Cole- Fight for this Love". "Alexandra Burke - Bad Boys".

4) movies i saw:

Bruno, Marley and Me, I want to see Paranormal Activity and 2012!

5) something yummy i made this month:

Mince Pies for Christmas!

6) someplace i ate out this month:

Does getting take out from Ming Wo count?

7) something that made me cry:

I don't think there has been anything that's made me cry this month.

8) something that made me laugh:

I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here! Gino D'Campo flirting with Kim Woodburn. She's old enough to be his grandmother!!


9) something i looked forward to this month:

My weekend at Kevin's.

10) something i am thankful for:

Having my health. My grandparents.

11) something i want to remember about this month:

The wonderful weekend spent with my fiance whilst his folks were away.  It's not often we get much time to ourselves...hopefully that may be about to change!!!

12) A Photo I took this month.

I have been so busy with work, I haven't had the time.