Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday?

Ok so it's Tuesday but I'm afraid I don't have anything for my Top Ten this week. I could do a Top Ten computer games but that would be geekish in my opinion. On the other hand...my top ten Nintendo DS Games.


1. Pokemon Diamond - I'm actually playing this at the moment and it's completely addictive. I want a Pikachu. At the moment I have a little Turtwig.


2. Probably have to say Mario Kart for DS. It's totally addictive and easier to control on the DS than it is on the Wii. (Yes I finally bought myself a Wii!)

3. Spanish Coach for Ds.

4. Super Mario 64. The classic Mario game on the Ds.

5. Mario and Sonic at the Olympics. I love this game. I want it for the Wii as well. Borrowed my friend Nick's and was on it last night until 3am!!!!

6. Pokemon Pearl. Not as addictive as the Diamond but still as good.

7. Street Fighter - I love this game.  My Brother has a newer  pc version. It reminds me of the days when we had our old Commodore Amiga 500...lol. 80's eat your heart out!!!

8. Mortal Kombat. Again we had this for our Commodore Amiga and I loved it. I have it on the Ds but somehow can't seem to get the hang of it!

9. Football Manager. I've had 2006, 2007 and currently 2008. I'd really like 2010 as it's much faster and the graphic are better.

10. Lemmings. Good Old Lemmings on the Amiga. Can't beat those cute little guys.