Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday's 20 Questions 10 August.

1. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
That would have to be when I was 18months old on a Dan Air flight to Caspoggio with my mum and dad and god-parents.

2. What is your earliest memory?
The very same trip to caspoggio and having to wear my Paddington Wellies because the boots weren't small enough to fit me, then losing it in the snow. Uncle Fred bringing it back up the ski-lift.

3. What was your second grade teacher's name?
Miss Castle.

4. What was the last thing you watched on tv?
How Clean is your House? On now.

5. My uncle once:
Got a Pea stuck up his nose when he was little!

6. How long was your longest relationship?
The relationship I'm in now with Kevin. We've been together nearly three years, have just got engaged and I love him to bits!

7. What do you want to be?
healthy. kind. generous. gentle. gracious. lovable. oh & let's throw cute in there too.

8. What was the last thing you received in the mail?
My car tax.

9. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
All the war and fighting, especially Afganistan and Iraq. The terror threats.

10. Would you prefer 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather?
I really don't mind snow. And I've experienced temperatures of 100 degrees plus so it doesn't bother me.

11. What is your homepage set to?
It was set to my igoogle but now its just google.

12. Last 5 websites you visited:
obviously blogger, facebook, vodafone, virgin, yahoo and my bank.

13. Were you a planned baby?
I think so yes. Even if my mum and dad did wait 7 years before they had me!!!

14. What do you believe is the meaning of life?
I honestly don't know.

15. What bill do you hate paying the most?
All of them, bloody all of them. If had to pick one though, that would be my credit card.

16. How many schools did you attend through grade twelve?
One.

17. The Cosby Show or The Simpsons?
I love them both.

18. Three signs Summer is here:
1. The fit men all come out. Air-conditioning. The rain.

19. The last time you had your feelings hurt:
About two weeks ago. I won't go into it because I'll only end up getting upset.

20. Who was your first best friend?
A girl called Cassie in Nursery school. I don't have a clue where she is now, but I still see her mum driving round in her jeep.