Tuesday, August 18, 2009

20 Questions 18.08.09

1. When I was five:
I was a happy child.

2. Were your parents married when you were born?
Yes.

3. Pencil or pen?
Pen.

4. Do you believe in soul mates?
Yes. I've found my soulm ate.

5. Last week you felt:
Happy but rather tired.

6. What was the first funeral you attended?
It was my grandad Hawil's fineral. It was emotional at the time as it was my grandad whom I only had the chance to meet four years earlier.

7. Name something pink that you can see from where you are sitting.
The heart and ball charm on my cell phone.

8. What is the last sporting event that you watched?
on Tv, Liverpool on Sunday.

9. Are you rich?
Not really no.

10. What is your favorite Disney movie?
Jungle Book.

11. In what month do you have the most birthdays to celebrate?
Probably quite evenly spaced out, usually April though.

12. What was your elementary school mascot?
We didn't have one, school mascots aren't really recognised here in Blighty.

13. What do you need to get off your chest today?
Nothing really.

14. Do you have a favorite pair of pajamas?
No.

15. What day of the week flies by the quickest?
Sunday. mostly because i don't want it to.

16. What was the last thing you ate?
Peanut Butter on Wholemeal Toast.

17. What are you waiting for?
Saturday, when Kev finally meets my folks.

18. How late did you stay up last night?
Around 1am I finally went to sleep.

19. You come across a full box of donuts in the breakroom at work. It's really only polite to take just one. Which one do you choose?
I wouldn't, as I hate donuts.

20. Would you rather drive across the country in an RV or go by train?
Probably by RV, as I'd be able to stop and take photos or visit new places.