1. First Wage Packet
My first proper wage was £15 for 5 hours working on a saturday night at my local chinese restaurant.
2. Fantasy Job
Probably as a holiday rep in Salou or just working there doing anything for 6months of the year.
3. What Gets under your skin?
People who call me and if I don't answer they wont leave a voicemail. My boss asking me at the last minute if I can work extra.
4.What would I do with £1million?
Pay off all my bills, take myself and my wonderful boyfriend on a 6month holiday back to Salou. Buy us both a house. Give some to my family and maybe some to charity.
Spend the rest on myself and my boyfriend.
5. Ultimate dinner guests?
David Beckham,Ben Stiller and Cheryl Cole. Paris Hilton. Tanni Grey-Thomson
6. No expenses day out.
Flying down to London and having a facial, haircut, beauty treatment etc. Spending spree. Then dinner at the Ivy and watching a show.
7. Last Holiday destination?
Salou on the Costa Dorada. I love it there now and can't wait until we go back. If I had the money or I could get a job there then I would!
8. Last film I saw?
Harry Potter and Half Blood Prince.
9. All time sporting Hero?
I'd probably have to say Tanni Grey-Thomson, because like my boyfriend she was born with Spina Bifida, although hers is the full blown version which explains why she is now in a wheelchair. My other half has the occulta type which means that although he has the scar on his back to prove it, he shows no other visible signs of having it. I think that she has proved that you don't have to be paralysed or have no use of your limbs to achieve success. Also the squad of Burnley FC, they have shown that they have what it takes to be able to play against the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United by winning the Play off's at Wembley and gaining promotion to the Premiership.