Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend Off

It's been a quiet weekend without Kevin. I did not see him at all on Friday or Saturday. Although it has been nice spending the weekend with my mate Hayley and just doing typical girly things, like watching a movie and all that. I have told Kevin that I want to do this once a month and go out with the girls and he can go out with the lads. I must admit though, I have been somewhat cranky because I have not been with Kevin. I don't quite know what has gotten into him recently, it seems he is becoming distant towards me and If he is then I want to know why. I know he's busy with this course he's doing at work but that's surely no reason to neglect his girlfriend. He never replies to my messages in the week or my calls...it's beginning to make me think...."Is there someone else?" "Is he ignoring me on purpose?" "Does he want to end things?" For the time being I'll just wait to see what happens and then confront him.