Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring Rant Weekend Review

Spring Lambs in the sunshine
This weekend has of course been another beautiful Spring Weekend and naturally I have been cooped up inside working. Saturday morning, I was looking forward to being driven into work by Nick and coming home around 2ish. But guess what? Ass Man Adi decided to swap Nick onto a later shift so that meant no nice chauffer driven lift into work. Naturally I asked father for a lift, hoping that my ickle Kev would be able to pick me up. I later got a text from him saying that he had not yet got his car back and that it would be after 2pm so he couldn't come for me. Oh well nevermind I said and phoned father to come pick me up. Then it was off to Kev's for a few drinks before coming home and waking at 8am for the Chinese Grand Prix of which Sebastian Vettel won comfortably. How I wish I had bet on him to win.

Then It was off to work for a 1-5, then strangely enough home to watch the last 20 minutes of Man U v Everton. United played like girls and were knocked out on penalties. It serves their manager right for putting out a team of kids and thinking that they would beat a strong Everton side. But hey shit happens. They can't win everything I guess. At least now they can concentrate on the Champions League and the Premiership.