So there we were in the trafford centre, mum was having her hair cut. I decided to text Kevin. "Are you nearly there yet babes? x " I said. Then my phone starts to ring.
appears on the screen. So I disappear outside the salon to speak with him. "Where are you?" I ask. "At home." he replies. "How come?" "Not going now. The drivers from wales are coming up here." So that was that. I didn't see him Thursday although I could have gone over but never mind.We then decided to go out on Friday. It didn't really feel like a Friday. So that was that. I had to be up early as I had to work Saturday morning, I was in bed for one am. Got up at 8 and left for work. It was not overly busy though today and I ended up getting out for 2pm. That does not happen very often. We then decided to go out for a little while on Saturday night but not stay out too late, as we were both looking forward to the Australian F1 and the first race of the F1 season. So because it was a 6am start we both headed off to bed. Kevin sent me a text at 6-55am the following morning. "R U awake yet then? x " "Just.x" So we watched that in our separate houses and whilst he stayed in bed I couldn't sleep again so got up and did a quick workout with Vicky Binns (see coronation street) and then got ready to go to work again. So off to work I went. I was just about to start my shift and decided to give Kevin a quick ring. it turns out that he was at work. My Work! I rushed outside to relieve Imran for his break and then once some customers had gone I wandered off to find Kevin. He was only over in the boxing section with his mum, brother and sister in law. (I never get to go shopping with him. I dont know why I bother. he'll go shopping with his mum, brother and her but why not with me? Is it that he is ashamed to be seen out in the daylight with me? I don't know anymore.) So as usual i didn't get to speak to him much as work began to call again. Then after Amy had left I was left alone with Imran doing Price changes. Adrian inisited that they be finished. So I didn't get home until after six and should have finished at five. I've got another 1-5 this sunday and hopefully though, Adrian WONT be in. Diane usually does sunday. She best NOT keep us in until 6pm. I wont be very happy if she does.
So thats another week over with. Let's see what this week brings. Hmmm?