Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bank Holiday Antics




Some pics of me and Kev from the BH Weekend.

This was the first Bank Holiday Weekend that we have had where It's been nice for a long time. I spent most of Good Friday playing with my new toy. A Guitar Hero clip for my Ds Lite. I've already completed the easy level and am now somewhat half way through the medium level. Saturday was more the same as Friday, then Sunday I had a nice walk around Towneley Park with my friend Hayley. Then It was back to her house to watch some football. Next was home to have a nice long hot bath (I was in there soaking for an hour..I just love it when your fingers and toes go all wrinkly like prunes) and use the new shower and bath stuff that Mark and Heva got me for my Birthday the other day. My brother and his girlfriend came home and I asked her to borrow her GHD's. So that was my hair straight and then it was off out with my Lovely Kevin, his brother Mark and his girlfriend Heva. Monday was spent messing about on the laptop until it crashed rudely on Tuesday afternoon (but more about that later). Thinking that Kevin, Mark and Heva had gone to Blackpool(they hadn't!)I got wound up and told Kev off for behaving like a pratt. I then apologised later on after going to Slimming World and putting on half a pound, so now I have to complete a food diary to show Caroline(our group leader) where I think I am going wrong. Then after seeing Kevin briefly, It was round to Nick's to watch BH 90210 (or rather 90210) and a chill out and chat. Tuesday was something of a nice easy day, went into work at Sports Direct and served several people on the tills before disappearing into the delivery bay to blow up balls as we were short everywhere and with the weather coming nice now, it's no wonder people are buying footballs. At One o'clock it was off upstiars to cover Imran's break as I was the only one in, apart from Ass Man Adrian who can do refunds. Then Imran reappeared from his break along with Shaniepoos and I headed off to my other work. I slept from the moment I left work and through until 2am, could not for the life of me get back to sleep after that and was grumpy yesterday. I'm grumpy today and not looking forward to a stupis 2-630 shift today but hey shit happens and it baffles me as to why one of the college kids can't work afternoons, as they are still off for Easter...I'm neither pissed or puzzled about this, therefore I'm Pissled. I've got tomorrow off and then I'm in saturday 10-2 (at least Nick is driving in to work) and then hopefully he's doing my 7-12 and I'm doing his 1-5 on Sunday. I hate Sunday afternoon shifts and I hate the Sunday Morning delivery shifts. As soon as I find another job, I am outta that place.