Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How to do a course in Life Coaching

"Worth while and extremely invigorating and rewarding."


How I did it: I got in touvh with the home learning college which we have here in the uk.

Had a look through the leaflet that they sent me and then went online and applied for the course via their website. They rang to confirm that i had been accepted on the course and they would take a deposit and send out my course materials within five working days.

I hope to complete it within 6months and then perhaps start a business management course.


Lessons & tips:



  • be sure that it is something you want to do.

  • dont let anything distract you from your studies.

  • Keep at it

  • Put in 100%


Resources: The Internet, friends and family, a book by david j Swarchz (title of which will add later)


It took me 12 months.


It made me Very happy