What had originally started out as being deemed a good week has turned out to be something of a shitter actually. Ok so Monday and Tuesday were ok(apart from me putting on 2.5Lbs at Slimming world, should never have gone to the pub on sunday night!) and Tuesday was better.
Wednesday was the worst,Kevin set off down to Leicester for the first part of his three days away. The Health & Safety Executive was due at work but that wasn't what annoyed me today. How many of you put your phone on silent at work? Well I always have mine on silent during the day, with the option of allowing it to vibrate. So whilst waiting for the Health & Safety to arrive I decided to just give my phone a quick check. There was a missed call on my phone from my Ass(yes he is officially an Ass NOW!!!)istant Manager. So having sent him a message back explaining that I would not be able to do any extra shifts on thursday or friday and what did he want me for. He aptly replies with "Sacked." Nothing else just "Sacked." So I'm like you what? Why? So I rang him and do you know what he said? "I knew that would get you to ring me!" I mean why? Couldn't he just leave a Voicemail and say ring me when you get chance or send a reply on the text back saying ring me. Oh and I am not sacked by the way.
So because of his stupidity I have been in something of a mood all weekend. What with Kevin being away and my not being able to ask him for some advice, I have not known what to do about dickhead's text. You see Kevin's got his head screwed on, he knows a lot of stuff. So not being able to ring him whilst he was away working made me tense.
At least Friday was better. Rachel came over from Bolton to see us and we had a right good girly night in the pub, ok so Mark(Leonie's B/F), Jimmy(Nic's B/F) and Roxy's B/F were there but it was technically just us girls.
Saturday was a lazy day, watched episodes two and three of Heroes S1. Then went out with Kevin and the lads. Today been working, not that I had wanted to after Ad's text but kevin said "Don't give them any excuse to give you grief. Go to work. x" You see he's like that. Maybe that's why I love him so much.
Anyway toodle Oooo for now. xxx