Wednesday, April 02, 2008

That time of year again

Its been a while since I have made any such attempt to blog, so after a long hard think, I decided its about time I started doing it again.

We are already into the first week of April and my 30th birthday is looming ever closer. Its the first of my birthday's that I can honestly say I am not looking forward to.

I don't want to turn 30. I wish I was 21 again or better still 18 again. I know turning 30 is considered a landmark in my life but I can't do with it.

I mean what have I got to show for it? I don't have a decent enough job, well it's ok but it wouldn't pay the bills if it had to. So jobwise my life is a bit shit!

My love life is better...but i'll go into that later.
Enough for the time being. Maybe I'll post some more later on tonight.